Securing and increasing/consolidating our market in terms of development, acquisition and distribution of products for Cell Connecting Systems by providing Battery System knowledge. Management and handling of product development projects for electronic and electromechanical components. Technical contact person with regard to electronic and electromechanical components and interfaces.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaboration in product development projects for electronic and electromechanical components as a team member with Battery Systems knowledge and experience.
- Technical contact for customers regarding electronic and electromechanical systems, especially with regard to Battery Systems. Collaboration with suppliers and development partners.
- Gather vehicle system requirements and review with / external stakeholders. Manage and document all electronics related project requirements.
- Develop complete system architecture in coordination with the hardware, software and mechanical design teams.
- Develop system level integration testing plans for requirements verification.
- Perform/support in-vehicle & breadboard activities when required.
- Preparing and attending customer and supplier meetings. Actively drive forward and customer negotiations.
- Coordination and verification of Battery Systems specifications for development and customer projects.
- Concept creation for cell connecting systems and end of line testers.
- Ability to understand and test the design and development of our electronic products for all OEMs from a Battery Systems perspective.
- Tracking the engineering design process and product release process including complete documentation.
- Ensure that the product meets and customer Battery Systems requirements.
OTHER CORE FUNCTIONS
According to the employee's professional experience, the focus of development responsibility may be on hardware or software design:
Execution of developments for electronic components for cell connecting systems and application of ECAD/programming tools. Hardware development includes hardware requirements analysis, schematic design, design simulation, PCB layout and hardware/system testing, while software development includes software requirements analysis, software design, programming and software/system testing.
- B.S. or higher degree, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) or higher in Electronics Engineering, Systems Engineering, Environmental Technologies Engineering, Energy and Environmental System Engineering or similar degree
- Up to 5 years of Systems engineering experience.
- Familiarity with automotive electronics hardware, software and systems requirements, functional objectives and validation methods and tools.
- Familiarity in the development of electrical and /or electromechanical systems.
- Familiarity with automotive specifications for electromechanical systems.
- Good communication and business relation skills.
- Comprehensive technical reading skills as well as written and oral communication skills in German and English necessary.
- M.S. or higher degree, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) or higher in Electronics Engineering, Systems Engineering, Environmental Technologies Engineering, Energy and Environmental System Engineering or similar degree
- 5+ years of Systems engineering experience.
- Experience with automotive electronics hardware, software and systems requirements, functional objectives and validation methods and tools.
- Demonstrated competence in the development of electrical and /or electromechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of automotive specifications for electromechanical systems.
- Proven communication and business relation skills.
NICE TO KNOW
TRAVEL: Up to 10%
- Deliver Results
- Understand the mission and output of your team; set SMART objectives and deliver
- Drive Change
- Focus on agility and commitment to continuous improvement; Understand and act on and external drivers of change
- Build Capability
- Foster a culture of learning and development; Support individual growth through continuous feedback to achieve personal and professional goals
- Cultivate Innovation
- Openly embrace, create, implement and support new and innovative ideas, processes and technology that deliver business results