Clarabridge's sentiment and text analytics software enables companies to achieve a universal view of their customer feedback by transforming text-based customer feedback into valuable insight. When analysis includes as many listening posts as possible, companies gain a more universal view of the customer with qualitative analytics that can be utilized across the spectrum of departments in your organization.
With years of development invested in the Clarabridge sentiment and text analytics technology, we're the only company today with the qualifications to support enterprise-scale customer feedback initiatives. Clarabridge was founded with the simple premise of enabling companies to drive business value by looking at the customer holistically; pinpointing key experiences and issues; and helping everyone in your organization to take actions that make a difference.
Here’s how you’ll contribute:
- Responsible for providing technical product support to Clarabridge customers, business partners, consultants, engineers and sales.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues. Items to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, database management, data analysis, operating system configuration and performance tuning.
- Monitor production infrastructure and processes running daily in Clarabridge’s SaaS environment.
- Provide excellent client communications, responsive follow through on all issues and actions, and act as an advocate for client issues within internal departments.
- Collaborate extensively with peers, including Sales, Engineering and Technical Consulting to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing Knowledge Base that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients.
- Act as the voice of the customer and represent them to Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Executive Management to ensure they fully understand the customer’s needs and that products and services are being developed to meet those needs.
- Assist in Quality Assurance reviews of solutions prior to customer delivery as time permits.
- Assist with the creation and review of training materials and product documentation (both internal and external) as they are identified.
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work a rotating schedule that can vary to accommodate our customers’ needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline.
- Basic experience with SQL.
- Experience with scriptingtechnologies for task automation (Eg: Python).
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal).
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools a must.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle, PostgreSQL (SQL Server and Mongo DB a plus) databases to include monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience/familiarity with big datatechnologies like ElasticSearch a plus.
- Experience with Windows Server and Linux operating systems and administration a plus.
- Experience with JSON a plus.