In this very technical, and highly visible role, you will be the primary technical contact delivering managed technical support for premium customers.
• Collection, analysis and change recommendations of configuration information
• Collection and analysis of customer network information
• Collection and analysis of packet trace information
• Recommend actions based on analysis
• Installation and configuration assistance
• Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment
• Follow up technical cases and manage the right expectation until the closure of the cases
• Conduct status conference calls with customers to report status of open issues and projects.
• Conduct bi-annual service reviews for your managed accounts.
• Work closely and provide direct technical email and phone support to our customers in the America’s Region (Canada, US)
• Analysis of support request, completion of requests for information and documentation.
• Will exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Must possess strong network security and routing experience.
• Exceptional customer service orientation and strong communication skills.
• MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
• Prefer candidates with CCNA, CCNP, CCIE and/or CISSP certifications. Also prefer candidates with scripting and Windows server app experience.