The Advanced Project Manager will provide project planning and project management leadership to facilitate delivery of projects efficiently and effectively to meet business expectations with regard to time, cost, quality and delivery for assigned projects in support and aligned with AGCOs 'mid-term strategic plans. Responsibilities include the coordination of project time lines and resource allocation, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of the project, ensuring buy-in from project stakeholders and process owners. Ensuring appropriate resource utilization and allocation at key project life cycle decision points. Conducting on-going examination of projects for compliance with project plans and budgets.
- Assisting business leaders in defining and documenting project management plans and charters.
- Ensures project scope and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frames and funding parameters.
- Analyzing project plans and schedules for discrepancies, delays, risks, etc. and for making recommendations on improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled project reviews with the project sponsor and project stakeholders to provide management visibility to the status of the project.
- Providing regular communication of project status, issues and risks to key stakeholders>
- Mentoring best practice project management to project teams, business leaders, and other project personnel.
- Delivery best practice Project Management support to cross-functional projects and project teams, utilizing the procedures, methodologies and tools.
- Providing project management leadership to projects and programs.
- Assist with both internal and external compliance audits.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field or a business degree. Masters Degree preferred.
- Six plus years' experience in project management
- Proven track record managing complex technical or business projects
- Proven cross-functional team success.
- Ability to deliver on-schedule and within budget.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Good working knowledge of MS Project
- Familiarity with the equipment manufacturing process desirable
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
GSI Omaha is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected group status as provided by law.