All sites run SAP so it requires active integration with SAP team and Business, and strong data management skills.
The Candidate must have:
- Advanced Project Management expertise, as a discipline and a practice (certified PMP or Agile Scrum Master preferred) from Initiating to Closing
- Demonstrable experience in applications (SAP preferred) and operations (all functions within factory) as well as data management including extraction, manipulation, load and validation.
- Understand design process and have significant experience running complex design projects in applications
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and complex environments comfortably
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with and manage a wide variety of worldwide professional staff (including experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management)
- Excellent cost control in order to track and meet budgets (basic financial knowledge would be appreciated), strong attitude and results driven in order to meet the schedule
- Accuracy and consistency on updating schedule, costs, status, risks, issues in the PPM tool (experience with Accolade would be appreciated) while still adhering to the principles of good project management practice and PMO Governance standard
- Proactive attitude to identify opportunities and potential problems, then address them effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrable skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, presentation, and conflict resolution, especially in having people embracing the Change
- Visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from anyone in the team and the Business
- High level of attention to detail with excellent organizational and time management skills, professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Travel is required (not more than 1 week a month) and might be overseas.
Valid Through: 2019-11-11