$80K - $100K
Roles & Responsibilities
• Define, develop, document, and support DCS regulatory control strategies for providing process stability and process safety.
• Conceive, justify, design, and commission new APC applications and inferential product quality controls.
• Work closely with Operations, technical teams, and the economics and planning teams to define refinery operating strategies and ensure their alignment with regulatory and APC controller strategies.
• Maintain existing APC applications, and perform audits of APC application's benefits.
• Participate in Engineering, Turnaround, and PSM activities (HAZOPS, risk assessments, PHAs, MOCs, etc.)
• Provide technical consultation, formal and informal training for process control applications.
• Act in a support or team role for a variety of process control projects.
• Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
Valid through: 2020-1-17