Barnabas Health Medical Group is a multispecialty group practice comprised of highly trained and experienced world class primary and specialty care physicians.
Barnabas Health Medical Group physicians provide compassionate and innovative cutting-edge care for people at every stage of life at easily accessible facilities conveniently located throughout New Jersey.
Backed by the vast continuum of resources of Barnabas Health, the largest not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey and one of the largest in the nation, our dedicated physicians and expertly trained supporting staff continuously strive for clinical excellence.
- Administers injections, immunizations and oral medications, starts IV.
- Assists physician by recording patient progress notes, issues diagnostic orders, and transcribes orders.
- Assists with various counseling and education functions.
- Billing for patient services based on CMS and NJ State Board Regulations.
- Demonstrates satisfactory knowledge and judgment to provide appropriate care for patients.
- Develops plan of care for patients in coordination with multidisciplinary team and completes appropriate reports to physicians and
- Documents and maintains patient records of services provided according to facility and nursing standards.
- Establishes a collaborative relationship with other medical providers.
- Examines patients to determine presence of illness, utilizing physical findings, laboratory results, medical history, ascertains
nature and extent of illness and prescribes treatments as indicated.
- Interviews, instructs and advises patients regarding health and illness prevention. Instructs patient and family regarding
medications and treatment instructions.
- Orders and reviews appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures.
Master’s degree in Nursing required. Registered Professional Nurse with current state license; CDS and DEA. CPR certification.
NP Certification. Three to five years work experience as a professional nurse.
Job Number: REQ27582-POS55941