Advanced Performance Analyst to support Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Ground Systems, in Huntsville, AL. Will conduct analysis to determine appropriate values for performance parameters in GMD Ground Systems requirements documents.
- Review current system capabilities and identify Knowledge Points and Technical Performance Measures to drive technical objectives.
- Review system-level analysis utilizing ground test and flight test data to identify areas where GMD Ground Systems can be improved.
- Review and comment on Prime Contractor analysis briefings, reports, and objective evidence in support of major milestone reviews, i.e., SRRs, PDRs, and CDRs.
- Identify and contribute to the resolution of technical issues, problems, and risks.
- Generate technical briefings and decision packages.
- Provide routine status reports of activities and project plans.
- Represent the interests of the customer in Working Groups, forums and Technical Interchange Meetings.
Exceptional written and verbal skills required
- 5+ years’ of direct experience in conducting analytical studies, with a preference for defense/military-related experience
- BS Degree in Engineering or related technical field from an accredited institution
- Active Secret Clearance required
- MS Office working knowledge required
- Travelrequired CONUS/OCONUS (up to 10% travel)