$80K — $100K *
An Advanced Mechanical Engineer job in McLeansville, NC is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for design and development in such areas as mechanical, thermal, hydraulic, thermodynamic, or heat transfer for production, transmission, measurement, and use of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines and/or machines.
To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Advanced Mechanical Engineer Job duties:
* Effectively handle and lead complex assignments.
* Ability to write technical papers and proposals.
* Be fully proficient with solid modeling CAD tools to create mechanical models and drawings.
* Ability to quickly grasp and apply new information.
* Strong CREO skills.
* Windchill Product Data Management experience.
* Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing experience.
* Fully proficient with technical standards, manufacturing/fabrication methods, and government/industry standards.
Valid through: 10/14/2020