If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-outrecruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be – for ourassociates, our customers and our community.
Researches, compiles and summarizes due diligence for strategic capital improvement projects. Cradle to grave support of large scale capital improvement projects: research, compilation, due diligence, AR generation. Leads cross functional implementation teams.
- Identification, analysis, and assessment of manufacturing processes for transformative change improvement requiring large capital investment.
- Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop equipment, fixturing, procedures, processes, tooling and/or automation
- Assesses process capabilities, identifies improvement opportunities and integrates new processes and equipment to maximize manufacturing throughput and velocity
- Collaborates with Manufacturing and Product Engineering to implement new production processes, which meet engineering and quality specifications
- Develops process documentation to meet quality system and safety requirements
- Drives process / product enhancements through Design for Manufacturability / Design for Maintenance / Design for Safety / Risk Assessment / Cross functional implementation reviews
- Ensures equipment reliability through the creation of design specifications, preventive maintenance instructions, run-off / validation standards and recommended spare parts lists
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Initiates, develops and manages capital improvement projects including manufacturing equipment, facility enhancements and new product launches
- Provides subject matter expertise for manufacturing processes and equipment
- Trains and/or provides work direction to engineeringtechnicians, maintenance associates, manufacturing engineers and manufacturing personnel
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technologyrequired
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership of capital/continuous improvement projects focused on meeting corporate strategic goals
- 5 to 8years of project management/engineeringexperience within an assembly or welding environment
- 5+ years of experience with capital project management and justification
- Microsoft Project (or equivalent) experiencepreferred
- Certified PMP a plus