Pine Bluff, AR AREA
Travel Up to 75%
Our client company is seeking an experienced engineer to act as technical liaison and project leader with local manufacturing engineering, processes and product engineering.
You must be willing to:
- Be the regional product line expert/lead teams/provide direction/decisions
- Work with Product Engineering/Facility Manufacturing Engineering/Quality personnel to ensure final products meet internal/external customer specifications/delivery expectations
- Be a decisive problem solver/prioritize/manage more than one problem at a time
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY):
- BS degree in Engineering
- 7 years progressive experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience with PLC/Weld Technology/Robotics/Automation/ MES (Manufacturing Execution System)/Digital Factory/Digitization/Project Management
- Ability to write reports/business correspondence/procedural instructions
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts (exponents/logarithms/quadratic equations/permutations)
- Ability to define problems/collect data/establish facts/draw valid conclusions/formulate action plans
- Knowledge of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business