Cintas is currently looking for an Advanced Manager to participate in an extensive, well-structured training program, designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business, as well as the uniform and facility services industries overall.
The Advanced Management program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for a key leadership role which best matches his or her interests, skills, and abilities.
Each assignment will be hands-on and designed to teach the fundamentals of that particular department, to include four major areas: Service, Production, Office, and Sales.
Upon completion of the program, the Advanced Manager will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, such as Outside Sales, Production Management, Office Management, Service Management or General Management.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
• Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
• Willingness to travel 5-20% of the time
• 3-5 years performance driven management and/or sales experience
• Prior management experience in an industrial/service environment preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities.
Advanced Manager - CMV-10210121.