Summary of Duties:
- Develop and produce project documentation to ensure consistent results across all projects.
- Serve as a technical expert for on-shore and off-shore delivery teams in all aspects of data integration including
ETL, data movement, data replication and data distribution.
- Provide technical expertise for solution development and review with regard to data integration architecture
design and implementation for initiatives with the enterprise.
- Develop and drive the review and approval of data integration specific solution definitions through the enterprise
architecture review process.
- Collaborate with the data modelers, business intelligence architects, business analysts and data subject matter
experts regarding integration standards and best practices that meet the needs of the business.
- Collaborate closely with solution architects regarding effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and
- Collaborate closely with enterprise architecture regarding the alignment of the EDW, CDW, ODS and
- Master Data Management for proper integration of data across the entire enterprise.
- Perform code reviews and audits in accordance with design objectives and standards for data integrations.
- Recommend key technologies, features, and toolsets to use.
- Identify and document any procedural gaps that may exist and propose solutions.
- Assist with otherinformation technology projects, as assigned, within the general scope of regularly assigned
responsibilities and related qualifications.
- Support escalated production support issues in assigned areas.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field of study and 5 years of experience in the job offered or closely related occupation with:
- Big Data ETL Hadoop Stack;
- Dynamo DB;
- Amazon S3 Services;
- PIG development;
- Hive development;
- Flume development;
- Spark development;
- ETL Tools;
- SSIS, Snaplogic;
- Waterfall or Agile; and
- SQL development.