Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
5 - 7 years
Posted 32 days ago
Details: An Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Systems Engineer job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and testing DSP algorithms that are implemented in hardware and software for Space-based systems. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required. A Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is desired.
Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Systems Engineer Job duties:
• Systems requirements analysis.
• Signal processing architecture.
• Algorithm development.
• Performance verification and validation.
• Fixed point model conversion for hardware implementation.
• Experience of algorithm development for the statistical analysis of signal parameter measurements utilizing techniques from Detection & Estimation Theory, Random Processes Analysis, and Communications and Information Theory.
• Must also have knowledge of MATLAB for DSP using the related tool boxes.
• Background with Radar Processing, DSP for mitigating/processing RF effects, Monte Carlo analysis or Phased Array/Beam Forming is a plus.
• Hands-on system performance verification and validation in the lab.