ConvergeOne, Inc. (headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota) is currently seeking a full-time Advanced Diagnostic Engineer. Work to be performed at various unanticipated worksites in the U.S. The Advanced Diagnostic Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring, and supporting the Cisco and Unified Communications for clients. This role will monitor the network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
Responsible for identifying and resolving complex Cisco Contact Center and Unified Communications, and other associated technology issues
- acting as an escalation point for other Cisco Maintenance Engineers for more complex issues
- collaborate and consult with customers, vendors and contractors to provide expert technical solutions in support of Maintenance and Managed Services contracts in a fast paced and demanding environment
- maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, software, and all configurations
- follow up with customer contacts to ensure satisfactory resolution and report findings, track progress and document customer communication within incident management system
- manage a workload in a manner that meets defined Service Level Objectives
- diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary
- design and Integration of VoIP based Contact Centers, using CISCO suite of products
- administration, troubleshooting and support experience with Cisco UCCE, ICM and CVP
- CISCO UCCE Solution Architecture and Integration
- scripting and programming of Call Routing using CISCO ICM and CVP VXML development
- maintain and manage CISCO IP dialer, Cisco e-mail manager, Cisco Unity (Voice mail), Call Manager
- Support experience with SIP, H.323 protocols, SQL query analyzer, call trace and log analysis.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field and 5 years related (progressive, post-baccalaureate) experience.
Must also have 12 months of demonstrated ability (which may have been gained concurrently) with each of the following:
- Design and Integration of VoIP based Contact Centers, using CISCO suite of products;
- Administration, troubleshooting and support experience with Cisco UCCE, ICM and CVP;
- CISCO UCCE Solution Architecture and Integration;
- Scripting and programming of Call Routing using CISCO ICM and CVP VXML development
- Maintaining and managing CISCO IP dialer, Cisco e-mail manager, Cisco Unity (Voice mail), Call Manager