GREEN CARD OR CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
WATER SERVICE ANALYTICS PROVIDER IS SEEKING DEVELOPERS AT
NOVATO AND LONG BEACH FACILITIES
Group life, medical, dental vision coverage for the family, long and short term disability,
fully stocked kitchen, daily catered breakfast and lunch, two weeks vacation, nine
holidays, commuter and gym stipend, 401k retirement
- Salesforce black beltdeveloper certification is required.
- Advanced Salesforce development background, e.g. black belt, with Sales, Service Cloud, Partner Community
- Experience customizing Salesforce to integrate with enterprise systems such as Data Loader, Netsuite, Sage or Workday.
- Proficiency with Boomi, AvaTax, PowerBI, Conga, Pardot a plus
- Accustomed to achieving objectives in dynamic, high-pressure organizations.
- Solid communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Reports to Sales Operations Manager
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to prioritize all KPIs to create a constantly-evolving master plan for efficiency improvements.
- Support the teams with day to day reporting and mass mailing
- Design and execute a plan for continuous improvement of refining and converging metrics across the entire transactional cycle.
- Build and develop individual KPI leaders and experts among the Sales Operations staff to foster a culture of CI that enables additional improvement opportunities.
- Function as a project manager / project member for major and minor projects throughout Sales Operations to support the project manager and continue developing technical knowledge and effective data output.
- Influence a CI approach throughout the company; train on CI fundamentals to empower plants to continue to scale.
- Continuous improvement activities and efforts within Sales Operations.
- Assess and manage the state of Salesforce data quality: maintain a secure, accurate, clean and current (up-to-the-minute) database
- Actively identify and eliminate duplicate records; recommend methods for clean-up and prevention
- Create and edit Salesforce list views, reports, fields, page layouts, and users
- Ensure users have access to current and relevant access inclusive of page layouts and fields, according to their responsibilities
- Determine how to capture key metrics within Salesforce and build useful dashboards
- Retrieve and prepare data from a range of sources for upload/download, using Excel formulas (especially Index Match), conditional highlighting, filters, formatting etc. to manipulate data
- Create & manage workflows and approvals
- Carry out onboarding sessions with new users, and training sessions on Salesforce reporting, efficient usage, updates etc.
- Develop refresher training for current users
- Create documentation on system changes and processes
- Manage licensing for Salesforce and other third-party sales platforms
- Other duties and projects as assigned.