You have a passion for proposing novel solutions and working with teams to develop them. You want to work with fellow creative minds. You enjoy meeting customers and brainstorming solutions to challenging problems. You have an understanding of RF sensor and/or communication systems and their practical applications in aircraft, satellites, and/or ground systems.
We are the Sensors and Processing Systems Division, a rapidly growing business within KeyW that is leading the development of highly flexible Software-Defined Radios for multi-INT collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination. We have the corporate investment, infrastructure, subject matter experts, and strategic focus to enable you to be successful.
In this position, you will work directly with the customer and the KeyW team to create novel solutions to difficult problems in areas like Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Moving Target Indication (MTI), Electronic Warfare (EW), SIGINT, Precision Geolocation (PGL), and Communications.
You will lead the development of advanced concepts, including:
- Meeting with customers to understand challenges and present potential KeyW solutions
- Developing multiple highly technical solutions in collaboration with the KeyW team
- Writing white papers and presentations to communicate your ideas
- Leading the technical writing for multiple proposals
- Acting as Chief Systems Engineer or Program Manager during concept development phases, if desired
- Presenting results at conferences, if desired
- Working with the team to set priorities for Internal Research and Development (IR&D)
- Leading relevant IR&D efforts
- Bachelors degree and 18years of experience, Masters degree and 16 years of experience, or PhD 12 and 18years of experience.
- Understanding of theory and practical applications Radio Frequency (RF) systems
- Working knowledge of Program Management principles
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work directly with customers and work well in a team
- Strong persuasive and technical writing skills
- Travel: 5% (minimum); opportunity to travel up to 25% (depending on your interests)
Education:Bachelors degree and 18years of experience, Masters degree and 16 years of experience, or PhD 12 and 18years of experience.