The Advanced Clinical Nurse Educator works with the Program Coordinator in designing and implementing Interprofessional Collaborative Practice (ICP) core simulation and role-playing training scenarios. Activities are directed towards the achievement of staff competency in interprofessional collaboration and cultural diversity and health literacy.
- Master's (MSN) or Doctorate Degree in Nursing is required.
- 3 years of inpatient clinical nursing acute care experiencerequired
- Current Georgia License or License Eligible for State of Georgia as a Registered Professional Nurserequired
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification are preferred.
- 3 years of experience in clinical nurseeducationpreferred