The Advanced Capacity Management Specialist (B) is responsible to identify and resolve capacity and supply concerns prior to the launch of a new vehicle program (Jeep and other car programs). This position is the key supply chain management representative to the Program Management Team and provides extensive exposure to suppliers, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and the other Supply Chain areas.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing part capacities for new programs,
- Determining specific flex capacities and bulletin management
- Presenting updates to Leadership team and program managers
- The candidate is SCM's singular point of contact for the assigned vehicle program (s) and will be responsible to coordinate periodic updates to SCM senior management. Critical to this role is an understanding of how parts are released, the associated processes and teams involved.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics, Operations Management, or other closely related degree from an accredited program.
- Minimum of 7 years of Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Production Planning, Manufacturing, Materials Logistics Management or related experience
- Ability to think strategically and develop/improve processes
- Master's degree
- Experience and understanding of FCA's product configuration, bill of material, forecasting, releasing and purchasing systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills including experience presenting information to large and diverse groups including upwards to Level 1 and 2 Executives
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced Google Sheets and Slides knowledge