This Role will be Collaborating in a Small Team Environment with a High Level of Autonomy and Freedom to Pursue Creative Design Ideas.
Our team uses an Agile Style of Product Development, so high quality candidates will be experienced self-starters that are capable of turning functional concepts into technical designs with a strong focus on end user experiences.
A Strong Desire to Continue Expanding One’s Knowledge Base is important due to the fact that Our Team Integrates Advanced and Emerging Technologies; the Role will be most successful with an Individual in this Role the truly enjoys working on technology that they may not be familiar with.....
Education / Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM related field. 1+ year of Applicable Experience......(Robotics, Sensors, SW, Programming etc.)
- Some Formal Education in programming (not necessarily a degree in programming)
- Prior Experience Integrating Control Actuating Hardware with Control Feedback (ie: linear actuators, encoders, sensors, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Controls Engineering, Robotics/Mechatronics or a closely related field. with 3+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with control architecture design.
- Previous experience in system integration involving controls programming
- Field experience with on-site customer implementation (installation/commissioning/troubleshooting/support)
- Experience integrating advanced sensors such as RADAR, 2D/3D LiDAR, etc.
- Experience integrating positioning and orientation sensors such as HPGPS, Inertial Measurement, etc.
- Prior experience in advanced control algorithm development such as Kalman Filters, state feedback control, PID gain calculation, model development, etc.
- Experience with wireless communication and/or networking. Knowledge of wireless networks (configuration, setup, etc).
- Previous experience in various industrial communication protocols (RS232/422/485, TCP/IP, CANOpen, J1939, ProfiBus/ProfiNet, EtherCAT, etc.)
- HMI development experience.
- LabView experience (certification as a CLAD, CLD, or CLA is a significant plus). LabVIEW/Matlab/Simulink Programming skills. Python/C++ Programing skills is a plus
- Familiarity with GNSS Systems, Path Planning, Control Systems, Sensor Fusion and experience with at least one of them.
- Autonomous vehicle control exposure/experience is preferred.