As an Advanced Analytics Support Manager, you will manage and mentor a team of application Support Engineers which supports and maintains Rockwell Automation’s model predictive control and advanced analytics products and solutions for optimizing customers’ manufacturing processes.
- Ownership of Support project activities (discussions, performance of work, documentation, etc.) including Support project deliverables as required.
- Ownership of quality and benefits achieved via Support contracts (by self or delegated to direct reports.)
- Identification to PM of customer satisfaction and benefits achieved through Support projects to drive contract renewals.
- Assist PM in the preparation for monthly financial reviews of projects by providing information related to cost performance against plan, any performance guaranty status, etc.
- Review the Support contract offerings on a yearly basis to ascertain that they provide value to our customers, remain competitive and profitable.
- Manage Product Issue reporting
- Coordinate communication with global supported customers
- Coordinate global Support inquiries
- Coordinate Support customers’ licensing agreement management and renewals
- Ownership of staffing technical personnel to projects to maximize overall Support robustness and department margin.
- Professional development of direct reports so they may be assigned projects to achieve billable targets.
- Formal performance management reviews per Rockwell’s performance and development review (PADR) process.
- Salary and annual employee incentive pay (AEIP) administration for direct reports
- Work with Regional Delivery Managers on common goals’ development and implementation
- Work with Delivery PM and Support PM to drive formal transition / hand off from Delivery to Support for customers with Support contracts
- Develop and approve Support proposal estimates (hours, parts, trips, etc.) to match Support scopes.
- Support the PM (Project Manager) project costing process.
- Support the Sales project pricing process (e.g. discussion of Support contract value, benefits, etc.)
- Participate in sales closure activities
- Seek out areas for business growth
- In partnership with Sales, strategize increasing Support footprint among Pavilion and Advance Analytics customers
- Employee & Customer satisfaction ratings
- Build out of best practices
- Margin of assigned project portfolio
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration
- 3 years’ industrial automation / process control experience
- 3 years’ engineering services management experience in a consulting environment
- Microsoft Office suite knowledge
- Continuous manufacturing experience in a plant environment
- Advance Analytics and model predictive control experience
- Microsoft Office suite advance knowledge
- Engineering services sales experience in a consulting environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification