$150K — $200K *
Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the globe.
• Advance technology and manufacturing readiness levels; Develop concepts through initial configuration, prototyping, risk reduction, verification, and validation.
• Advise on new product configurations with design-for-manufacturing principles
• Define technical roadmaps and research programs to achieve short- and long-term technical objectives
• Develop manufacturing processes and advanced technologies for aerostructures
• Author and review test plans, test reports
• Provide technical leadership to team of engineers and technicians
• Independent planning of work activities with intra- and inter-organization collaboration as needed
• Project management; plan and achieve key milestones; manage collaborative research with external suppliers
• Document and communicate plans and evaluations for future work packages, i.e. bids and proposals
• Must have B.S. Engineering (Mechanical, Materials, Aerospace) from an ABET accredited University
• Subject matter expert with minimum 9 years experience with very high temperature ceramic matrix composite materials and manufacturing processes
• US Citizenship Required
Spirit AeroSystems is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Valid through: 3/10/2021