Role Value Proposition:
Overall responsibility for the experienced delivery and management of data analytics for internal audit assignments to ensure that all business risks are anticipated, recognized, and appropriately managed before they can adversely affect the company.
• Support the program owner in executing on the strategy of the data analytics program.
• Identify new analytics opportunities that are in line with the strategy.
• Lead and develop analytics to assess data and provide quantitative and qualitative indicators of risk.
• Leads and develops programs and scripts using various industry standard tools to automate transaction testing and global, strategic audit automation for business or IT processes and enterprise financial practices
• Prepares reports of audit findings for business managers, and proposes recommendations
• Participates consultatively in implementing changes to the extent possible.
• Lead and manage a highly motivated team of on-shore and off-shore data analysts
Analytics reviews may be conducted in specialized areas, such as insurance, financial products and services, investments portfolios, accounting & financial reporting, actuarial, IT, or international operations, requiring specific knowledge pertaining to insurance and investments products, operational and financial processes, policies or regulations governing areas being audited.
The Data Analytics Senior Manager is responsible for leading/participating in discussions with Senior Management, regarding Analytics planning and reviews.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills: