Psychiatric Institute of Washington in D.C. is recruiting a General Psychiatrist to in the Adult Services Program. The physician will see an adult age patient population with diverse general psychiatric and some substance abuse treatment issues.
Position Duties & Highlights:
- Initial psychiatric evaluations on new patients
- Treatment team leadership; follow-up care/treatment for patient caseload
- Administrative duties of documentation and medical staff meetings.
- Monday – Friday schedule.
- Weeknight call by phone only 1 night per 2 weeks for Adult Services only.
- Light weekend call.
- Competitive base salary and full benefits package.
Ideal candidates will be Board Certified in General Psychiatry or in the process for board certification.
Competitive base salary and full Benefits package will include:
possible bonus structure
Malpractice insurance coverage
Paid Time Off
Health insurance package
Relocation package if needed
Student Loan assistance
Employee stock purchase plan
An option for Independent contractor can also be considered if needed/desired.