8 - 10 years
Posted 31 days ago
Please review the following job description:
Provide process, design and analysis support for developing solutions for interfacing business applications. Drive requirements elicitation process for work efforts of all size and complexity. Work in a direct or indirect leadership capacity to influence collaboration, communication and outcomes of various. Provide project and portfolio management for smaller projects and business enhancements. Serve as a key liaison between line of business (LOB) and Application Delivery Services (ADS). May manage a small team of Business Analyst associates and/or contractors.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or Business Administration-related field, or equivalent education and related training
2. Ten years of overall professional experience, including three years of project management experience, preferably in an Agile or Lean organization, and six years of eBusiness or Information Technology experience
3. Agile Project Management experience with Scrum Master Certification
4. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or engagement in a training curriculum towards earning a PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
5. Financial industry experience
6. Skilled in team facilitation
7. Experience using enterprise project management solutions (e.g. Microsoft Project, Agile tools)
8. Experience eliciting business requirements
9. Experience translating business requirements into specifications
10. Experience with vendor relationship management
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
12. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
13. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Master’s degree in Engineering, Technology or Business Administration-related field.