Highlands Behavioral Health in the Denver, CO area is currently recruiting a Staff Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to become a member of our Physician team.
- Admission evaluations
- Treatment planning and leadership
- Daily care of assigned patients
- Discharge summaries
- Scheduled call rotations
Predominant caseload for a C/A Psychiatrist would be on the C/A inpatient services with an option of working with Partial Hospitalization. Caseload and call are manageable and are well paid for additional efforts.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus pay
- Additional call compensation
- Matching 401k
- CME package
- Sign-on bonus
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Health insurance package
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Relocation package
- Student loan assistance
An option for independent contractor model can also be considered if needed or desired.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent fellowship required
- Active CO license or ability to obtain licensure