At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Practice:
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe DigitalMarketingtechnology stack.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Adobe Technology Director within the Adobe DigitalMarketing Practice to support and develop new business opportunities as well as to oversee and provide technical leadership and mentorship to the practice resources. The position requires deep analytical skills to solve complex business problems, and to provide innovative solutions that work in conjunction with all other tracks of the project stream. This person must be a natural leader with at least ten years experience in a digital consultancy. This position can be located anywhere in the US; Client site travel up to 75%. Chicago or Detroit geos would be perferred.
The Adobe Technology Director is a senior leadership position with the skills and experience to lead our largest, most strategic engagements while also serving as a key participant in the business leadership of the business unit. This individual will have overall responsibility for the strategic leadership of client engagements from a delivery perspective. Additionally, work closely with the Business Developer, and be responsible for ongoing client development and relationship management activities.
Specifics of this position may include:
- Partner with client development teams in creating and communicating Strategic Digital Roadmaps for key accounts.
- Support the account team in establishing, maintaining and executing the Strategic Digital Roadmap.
- Build and grow client relationships at senior levels, write and negotiate client proposals and contracts, and manage the overall delivery of client engagements.
- Administer largescale, complex systems projects; Articulate design concepts, strategies and roadmaps clearly through exceptional oral and written communication skills; good presenter and great listener.
- Identify new opportunities within existing customers/departments and propose relevant Perficient services.
- Partner with Business Development team in selling existing and new services to new customers/departments.
- Oversee a portfolio of projects spanning multiple customer groups/departments
- Ensure customer satisfaction and build upon the deep customer relationships we currently have
- Demonstrate knowledge of project planning, staffing, and estimating in an iterative software development process.
- Ability to architect large scale technology solutions primarily using all of the Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, including AEM, Target, Audience Manager, and Analytics.
- Provide thought leadership and contribute specific points of view on key industry topics through various communication channels (ie. Perficient Blog).
- Possess a deep understanding and interest in emerging digital trends like mobile solutions, advance personalization techniques.
- Provide mentorship and help oversee career growth programs within Perficient Digital.
- Work with General Manager and other director/principals to ensure revenue goals and utilization targets are met.
- 10+ years of related overall technologyexperience
- Experience in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Thorough understanding of digital, and experience delivering sound technical solutions in this space
- Possesses a calm demeanor that is used to help resolve technology disputes
- Certified in at least one Adobe product.
- Expertise delivering large scale solutions with Adobe Experience Manager
- Highly self-directed; able to multi-task given incomplete and conflicting knowledge, and prioritize multiple projects/initiatives in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to travel up to 75% to client sites
- Master's degree or equivalent experiencerequiredStrong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multidisciplinary teams required
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job ID 2017-3507