The MSA will play a vital role in the architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe solutions, including Audience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target and Experience Manager. You will work closely with marketing departments, IT, developers, system administrators, and end users to build state-of-the-art implementations for large customers.
- Work with customers to guide and design digital platforms utilizing multiple Adobe enterprise products
- Help to establish program goals, objectives, and road maps in the Digital Marketing program for the customer
- Design content targeting scenarios and architect how those scenarios will be implemented in Adobe Target, Audience Manager, and AEM
- Deep understanding of audience segments to drive personalization and targeting
- Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Create internal and external knowledge sharing in the form of blog posts, whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, etc.
- Multiple Adobe Marketing Cloud certifications preferred
- 5+ years’ leading digital teams in mobile, content, ecommerce marketing, UX, personalization, optimization
- 5+ years’ experience with multiple Adobe products including Audience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target and Experience Manager
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Supporting pre-sales and marketing
- Exposure to open-source technologies
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Architect Certifications in Adobe Marketing Cloud
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.