Adobe Multi-Solution Architect
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
About Our Practice:
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe Digital Marketing technology stack.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Adobe Multi-Solution (MSA) Architect for our National Adobe Digital Marketing Practice. This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. Some client site travel is required; otherwise work will be done remote from home or the nearest Perficient office.
The MSA will play a vital role in the architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe solutions, including Audience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target and Experience Manager. You will work closely with marketing departments, IT, developers, system administrators, and end users to build state-of-the-art implementations for large customers.
- Work with customers to guide and design digital platforms utilizing multiple Adobe enterprise products
- Help to establish program goals, objectives, and road maps in the Digital Marketing program for the customer
- Design content targeting scenarios and architect how those scenarios will be implemented in Adobe Target, Audience Manager, and AEM
- Deep understanding of audience segments to drive personalization and targeting
- Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Create internal and external knowledge sharing in the form of blog posts, whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, etc.
- Multiple Adobe Marketing Cloud certifications preferred
- 5+ years’ leading digital teams in mobile, content, ecommerce marketing, UX, personalization, optimization
- 5+ years’ experience with multiple Adobe products including Audience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target and Experience Manager
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Supporting pre-sales and marketing
- Exposure to open-source technologies
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Architect Certifications in Adobe Marketing Cloud