The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.
At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture InteractiveAccenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customerexperiences.
As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winningdigitalexperiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
YOUR ROLE: AEM Senior Developer
We are looking for a highly effective Senior Developer to join our team. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for our clients
This key member of our team contributes to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation.
This individual will be focused on delivering assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues when appropriate as well as educating and leading others in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation.
Additional Key Responsibilities
- Participate in the software design, development, and implementation using standard WCM and/or eCommerce platforms such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire, CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG Demandware, Intershop and IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Serve as a lead developer or team lead of a small team
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design, using object oriented design techniques
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Independently manage individual time and tasks
- Mentor junior team members and ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- Travel Required
- Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Minimum of 1 year of developing eCommerce and/or web content management applications
- Bachelor's degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience in systems integration and development, package implementation, and/or interactive design
- 1-2 years of experience as a lead developer or manager of a small team
- Experience working with relevant WCM and/or eCommerce packaged solutions such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire, CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG Demandware, Intershop and IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least one development tool / technology
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
- Experience and full lifecycle involvement with both waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
- Ability to define, create, and complete a technical task without guidance
- Ability to thoroughly unit test all work and deliver an error-free technology component to the team
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback and to lead by example
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Experience estimating development tasks
- Ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills Experience in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field