As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- The Digital MarCom groups supports the Web Content Management systems that drive the JP Morgan public facing Internet properties. We work closely with all JP Morgan line of businesses to provide consistent, integrated internet applications that are intuitive, dependable and easy to use for our customers.
- We are seeking a passionate result-oriented technologist to drive better, faster, simpler solutions and technology direction focused on the use of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5). Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult problems.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as: Spring – Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration.
- Experience with RESTful services for both the client and server implementations. Experience with Responsive Design techniques and implementation.
- Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases. Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms.
- Must have practical experience with unit testing and how to apply it to AEM/CQ5 projects. Preferred experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
- Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson.