$100K — $150K *
What does a successful Adobe Experience Manager Assets Manager do?
You will serve as the subject matter expert for the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets digital asset management tool, working closely with owners of other tools in the firm’s marketing technology stack to understand how the tools work together, and specifically, AEM Assets’ place as a cornerstone of the tech stack.
You will execute the strategy for the overall digital asset function and drive its integration with other tools within the tech stack delivering on its promise as the single source of truth for marketing assets at Fiserv. You will establish key performance indicators around the use and consumption of digital content and assets, aligning to an overall digital analytics strategy.
You will keep other team members informed of activity and emerging issues, and monitor system health and performance. You will be responsible for the integrity of the folder and field structure within AEM Assets. This includes monitoring, reporting and analyzing usage to gauge adherence to governance policies, as well as usage trends to ensure the tool is meeting the needs of the organization. You will have the authority to identify and communicate governance violations and will be an advocate and subject matter expert for the tool and its application in the business.
You will serve as the primary source for training new users of AEM Assets, as well as create and manage user documentation.
You will manage user group permissions and general user administration for AEM Assets, including Brand Portal as well as AEM Sites and Adobe Analytics.
As the Adobe Experience Manager Assets Product Manager, you will:
• Document and communicate the strategy for the tool
• Define KPIs aligned to overall digital analytics strategy
• Define, prioritize and document integration plans for connecting AEM Assets to other tools within the stack
• Execute approved integration projects
• Develop a thorough understanding of Assets user needs and how these differ to create solutions that work for individual audiences
• Establish reporting structure and cadence for all stakeholders, tracking project progress and emerging issues for AEM Assets
• Track and document issues and change controls for AEM Assets
• Manage user credentials; provide credentials to new users and revoke credentials from terminated associates; assist with password resets and other tasks as needed for users of AEM Assets, Sites and Adobe Analytics
• Define the Assets application test plans for upgrades and lead testing with sign off by the Assets product owner
• Conduct Assets system testing at regular intervals; document testing cadences and procedures
• Serve as the primary interface with AEM Assets systems support to ensure prompt resolution of issues, and escalate appropriately when needed
• Communicate and enforce AEM Assets governance policies and procedures as defined by the Global Brand Governance Manager; notify users of governance violations and escalate when needed
• Serve as a technical subject matter expert (SME) and advocate for the Assets tool
• Manage the development of Assets application documentation including training and support materials. Create and maintain appropriate repositories for all appropriate documentation
• Conduct Assets application training or demos for enterprise marketing stakeholders as needed
• Serve as the Fiserv point of contact for Adobe when there are Assets release updates that need to be communicated. Share these updates with the larger Global Brand team
• Manage access to archived assets for retrieval and sharing as needed, including conducting searches on behalf of the Global Brand Senior Leadership team
• Conduct external research on Digital Assets Management (DAM) best practices authored by independent research/user groups or by attending conferences as needed
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Experience managing technology implementation and integration projects in large enterprises
• Minimum of eight years of business analysis experience including database management, data analysis and project management
• Expert application and technical support skills
• Digital Asset Management and general database subject matter expertise
• Proven system administration skills managing a suite of interdependent applications
• Superior communication skills both verbal and written
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
• Superior working relationships with both internal and external teams
• Proven planning, analytical and decision-making skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
• Very detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance from management, but exhibits ability to use good judgement within escalation processes
• Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
• Strong PC skills; MS Outlook, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio and MS Project or equivalent project tool
Preferred Qualifications and Education
• Adobe Experience Manager Assets and Brand Portal experience and subject matter expertise
• Experience managing, implementing and integrating a variety of marketing tools
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required preferably Business Administration and/or Information Systems.
Valid through: 4/10/2021