Building the Adobe Channel for Coveo
As part of our rapid expansion, Coveo is seeking a high performing, sales focused Adobe Channel Manager. This role is managing the relationship with Adobe and building out key partnerships with their strategic SI’s and customer experience agencies in North America. It is a fast paced, highly visible, and key role in driving the future success of the Coveo Alliances team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop relationships and increase awareness about Coveo solutions with key stakeholders from Adobe including alliances, sales, product, and marketing
- Build and maintain key strategic alliances and partnerships in the Adobe ecosystem across North America and work with Coveo’s international alliance team to extend reach
- Identify and onboard new partners by engaging with prospects and evaluating the mutual benefits of partnership
- Help drive business and technical enablement with new and existing Adobe partners
- Continually identify new sales leads with all partners and maintain fruitful relationships with existing partners
- Nurture partner pipeline in conjunction with inside sales so it becomes sales ready
- Work with marketing and sales to develop and execute a strategic partnership pipeline of on-going events and activities
- Drive partners/prospects to meet Coveo at events (i.e.virtual webinars, conferences, shows)
- Create robust follow-up campaigns in conjunction with marketing around any events, webinars hosted
- Regularly attend and present to various user groups within the partner ecosystems
- Strong collaboration internally across our marketing, alliances, product and sales teams across North America. Know how to leverage the global team to make the regional team successful
- Engage with marketing to build programs designed to produce a steady sales pipeline over time
- Travel 20-30% of the time when travel begins again
Are you curious?
We have a leading technology product to sell, a world-class Alliance team to work with and all the tools you need to be successful. On your side, you’ll need perseverance, curiosity, focus, self-motivation and dedication to achieve success.
The individual we are looking for should have these characteristics:
- Self-starter with a strong independent, entrepreneurial spirit
- You have been directly working within the Adobe ecosystem and will highlight it on your resume
- An understanding of the markets and use cases for Adobe AEM/AEP, Adobe Commerce Cloud/Magento, and other Adobe products is required
- A track record of creating and executing successful channel/alliance strategies, winning support from senior management and increasing vendor’s awareness and mindshare within an ecosystem
- Strong business acumen who can quickly assimilate and navigate through a variety of complex organisations, their structures and politics
- A strong and collaborative team spirit, willing to help the greater team
- A sales focus, understands how this role supports and helps sales continue to be successful
- Strong determination and perseverance - things don't always work out - what’s your Plan B?
- Strong presenter who can tailor a deck for a particular audience
- Outgoing, sociable and comfortable engaging with new people at a variety of events.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar Alliances role in SaaS
We have a fit?
Send us your resume and DO YOUR HOMEWORK to convince us that you are a must-have rather than a nice-to-have. Join the Coveo Life!