Reporting to Director of Technology, the Adobe Campaign Specialist will work with both vendors and internal technical teams to evaluate opportunities and product strategy. This individual will have a strong passion in technology and innovation, and can take products from inception to launch. Creative, and passionate about innovation that can make a difference in a fast-paced environment. Communication and collaboration both externally and internally, and the ability to translate customer pain points into cutting edge technology, will be key to success in this role.
- Define the product strategy, vision and manage product roadmaps, documentation, features, and product
- Build and manage product lifecycle strategies, while launching a comprehensive product portfolio.
- Drive product development by understanding and passionately advocating customer requirements.
- Lead the entire product development cycle from inception to launch and rollout and communicate updates effectively throughout the
- Develop industry expertise through execution of market research and competitive trends to identify product-related
- Manage training and product education efforts to increase product knowledge both internally and with
- Present concepts, business rationale and key findings to various stakeholders including senior management.
Adobe Campaign Standard Responsibilities:
- Define the ACS implementation architecture e.g. Templates, components design,
- Define and implement the ACS Data Schema to support the Business goals and process
- Define and implement various aspects of ACS not limited to workflows, personalization, data import and integration with external applications
- Collaborate with Adobe Managed Services to design, launch and trouble shoot ACS instances and environments
- Create training documents that covers the various aspects of the ACS lifecycle
- Conduct training sessions in person and remote to ensure target understanding of the working of ACS items such as creating emails, personalizing and dispatching
- 5+ years Adobe Campaign Standard experience
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.