Perficient Digital is an agency purpose-built to help companies who believe that Customer Experience (CX) is the defining strategic imperative of our day.
Our full-service offering is flexible and designed to tackle our customers’ ever-changing, ever-increasing business challenges, making sure our execution never fails the strategic vision. These things are not mutually exclusive; we see them as one. Guiding choices, inspiring opportunities and fueling the customer experience takes clarity. But an increasingly noisy, complex business environment often clouds the vision of marketers today. The Age of the Customer is here to stay – for many, a “make or break” business environment where every customer interaction shapes your brand, day in, day out. Make or break . . . Proud to say we’re skilled at the former.
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
Perficient is proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient Digital currently has a career opportunity for an Agency Colleague in our client's office located in Detroit, MI or Baltimore, MD.
Adobe Campaign Manager (ACM) Developer
We have an immediate need for an Adobe Campaign Manager (ACM) Developer to join our team to work in either our Baltimore, MD or Detroit, MI locations. The ACM Developer uses technical expertise to ensure successful implementation and configuration using the Adobe Campaign Manager tool.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create implementation plan and perform implementation of Adobe Campaign Manager
- Consult and make recommendations in regards to Adobe Campaign Manager technical implementations
- Perform product configuration activities & ETL processes
- Understand data specifications and ensure all data is available for campaigns
- Build rules-based multi-step email campaigns
- Ensure proper HTML presentation and quality of all outbound campaigns
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Experience with solution design, development and technical consulting for Adobe Campaign Manager and Adobe Experience Manager
- Ability to communicate directly with clients to explain technical concepts
- Experience interfacing Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience tool set with external systems – specifically performing necessary design, development, testing as needed to allow AEM - Adobe Campaign combination to interface with data marts, Cloud solutions, and Salesforce solutions
- Experience in leading and performing troubleshooting activities to address any technical glitches that prevent Adobe tool set to interface with upstream and downstream systems
- Experience with the Administration side of Adobe Campaign
- Knowledge of Adobe Enterprise Manager also a plus
- Need to work onsite in either Baltimore or Detroit
- Build, execute, and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using marketing automation tools
- Experience in Adobe configuration, customer & recipient schema
- Perform extensive QA and create queries to extract & validatecampaign data using SQL/PL/SQL
- 1-3 years’ demonstrable experience in digital and web Adobe Campaign Manager (ACM) Developer
- Marketing, advertising, design or brand building experience
- Good understanding of UX and UI design best practices
- Ability to think beyond the small picture into big picture branding
- Ability to multitask
- A willingness and desire to re-examine what you know in order to continually challenge your creativity
- Desire and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment on multiple projects in various phases and under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of design trends for mobile, iPad, video and other new media.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Information Design, or other visual arts
- A current portfolio with up-to-date projects that demonstrate the application of current design trends and concepts required for all applying to position.
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts preferred
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job ID 2017-3532