$80K — $100K *
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is looking for Adobe Campaign Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it.
• Being able to define, design and implement Marketing Campaign solutions and integrating them with client enterprise systems.
• Ability to work in client environment to capture solution requirements, to evaluate current implementation, to define and present solution
• Digital campaign management execution
• Consult with internal/external clients on campaign and contact management best practices
• Provide strategic consulting on omni-channel execution
• Support client "self-service"
Your Skills & Experience:
• Experience working with Adobe Campaign.
• Networking and infrastructure services knowledge (DNS, SMTP, Load balancer, firewalls, SFTP)
• System integration experience: web services (Soap, Rest). Scripting languages
• Extensive expertise in relational databases, data structures, creating data schema and querying language
• Experience with writing SQL statements for data extraction
• Understanding of direct marketing vernacular (e.g. modeling, segmentation, test design, control groups)
• Understanding of data security and privacy technologies
• Ability to manage performance and scalability
• Understanding of mobile delivery architecture and best practices
• Experience with agile software development
• Expert in campaign-related software development activities:
• Assessment of current state of environment: network, systems, data and business processes
• Assessment of existing installation of campaign system and capabilities
• Definition of scope of work and requirement management
• Estimate work effort on project
Set Yourself Apart with:
• Knowledge of Adobe marketing product stack and integration:(AEM, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager)
• Adobe Campaign Certification
Valid through: 5/4/2021