This is for our customer who specializes in Adobe AEM implementations and looking for Adobe Campaign Developers/ Architects. Here are key highlights for this role. Minimum 5-7years hands on experiencewith Java and CQ5. Meets below requirement and not limited to:
- Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background.
- 3+ years of experience: AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign/ Neolane, Adobe Target
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation, marketing system architecture and campaign management using
various automation tools like Aprimo, Unica, Adobe, Salesforce etc.
- Experience in digital jobs, including Online/Mobile/Content/e-Commercemarketing, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, etc.
- Expertise in the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, XML, Java, WCM, services based architecture, REST, Web analytics, content targeting.
- Demonstrate the benefits available in leveraging Adobe products. Promote practical use of Adobe cloud products amongst software development team to create efficiencies.
- Effectively communicate issues, risks and dependencies withstakeholders, escalating where appropriate.
- Should have strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of current digitalmarketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channelmarketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences.
This position offers good Work Life Balance:
- Ability to work from home with limited travel, work life balance is key to our customer.
- On a typical engagement, you would travel to the customer locationwith a team of 3-4 people for 1-2 weeks upfront, implement the project offsite (working from home) and finally meet with the customer again after implementation.
- Candidates can be based anywhere in the US, there is no requirement to be present at the client's office - you can work from home.
- Exceptional inter personal skills are key for this role.