$80K — $100K *
TT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Adobe AEM Developer to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
NTT Data Services currently seeks an Adobe AEM Developer to join its team in Irving, TX.
- Developer and lead implementation of high-profile, high-trafficked public facing web application.
- Participate in the implementation of website in Adobe Experience Manager including design, definition and development of AEM content.
- Utilize CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Integrate AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations.
- Perform Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Adobe Cloud Manager Selenium or Maven, Sonarqube.
- 3 Plus years of Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM version 6.x+
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience in OSGi, JCR, HTL Templating
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Adobe Cloud Manager Selenium or Maven, Sonarqube.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies & Tools – Scrum, Confluence, JIRA
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Valid through: 3/5/2021