The Adobe Advertising Cloud Solution Consultant (AAC SC) is responsible for having a deep understanding of a prospect's objectives and challenges, building a tailored use-case and articulating a detailed solution specific to that prospect while tying features to value that builds a business case. As part of this process, SCs are responsible for understanding the Adobe Advertising Cloud technical architecture and describing contingencies the customer needs to consider.
What Current SCs Say About The Role:
"I didn't know a technical role like this existed where I could be a client-facing pre-sales Subject Matter Expert."
“I have exposure to all aspects of the business, including product, marketing, and sales leadership. In addition to learning a ton from each team, I can make a real impact on the direction of the solution. I’ve never been in an organization where Solution Consulting has such a respected and influential voice.”
"What I love about the SC role is that it's more of a lifestyle than a job. The focus is completely on what matters: how am I impacting sales cycles with my AE, and how am I developing my subject matter expertise across the Adobe Advertising Cloud and Experience Cloud...it's not about how many hours I'm sitting in the office."
"I've been an SE/SC now for 6 years at a couple of different companies. Adobe is at a different level in terms of personal development and work/life balance."
"I was surprised how much autonomy I have at Adobe. Being a large tech company, I assumed there would be strict division of labor between teams. I was pleasantly surprised at how much of an impact I can make across other teams like product marketing, product management, and sales."
"Having worked on point solutions in the past, there were times where I felt like my job had become stagnant and that I had stopped learning. Every year at Adobe there are new acquisitions, developments, or integrations that keep the job fresh and keep pushing me into new territory. I'm always learning and I'm always growing."
The Solution Consultant is expected to:
- Effectively demonstrate the Adobe Advertising Cloud platform within the context of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Develop expert knowledge of the Adobe Advertising Cloud and each channel within it
- Develop deep understanding of the other solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Maintain an understanding of the Adobe Advertising Cloud competitors across all categories: SEM, Display, Social, Video, Advanced TV and DCO
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of the digital and TV advertising ecosystems
- Be proactive in evolving our Go-To-Market strategy and positioning
- At least seven years previous success in a technical pre-sales, technical account management or consulting/post-sales environment
- Hands-on DSP experience & expertise including an understanding of mobile & video formats
Combination of at least 3 of the following 5:
- Hands-on DMP Experience
- Hands-on Programmatic TV Experience
- Hands-on SEM Experience
- Hands-on technical Display, Native, or Video Experience
- TV Media Buying and Media Research Experience
- Technical Product Marketing Experience
Additional Requirements & Qualifications
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and presentation skills (examples helpful)
- Understanding of Web Analytics, Conversion and Optimization solutions
- Familiar and skilled with graphics programs to create presentations (i.e., Powerpoint, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop)
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to demonstrating value to prospects and customers
- Must effectively drive new business
- Bachelor’s degree