- Accountable for Program Operations.
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance.
- Human Resource Management.
- Relationship Development.
- Financial Management.
- Program Growth and Development.
- 4 yeardegree in Nursing or Business is required.
- Master's degree in Nursing or Business is preferred.
- More than 5 years but less than 6 years previous experience in a health care setting is necessary. Work experience should come from in patient hospital experience with the ESRD population/patient.
- Position also requires organized planning, strong communications skills, knowledge of the research process and the ability to facilitate multidisciplinary groups.
- Knowledge of clinical databases is needed.
- With necessary education and previous experience it would take six months to become generally familiar with details and to do this job reasonably well.