The Administrator manages the overall day-to-day operation of the Community Services (CS) and Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) programs. Assures compliance with Federal, State, County and local laws and regulations. He/she oversees and assures that there is a comprehensive quality treatment program and supervision for all CS and WRAP clients and reviews and approves all policies and procedures of the agency. The Administrator represents the CSBH agency and its programs to governmental agencies and the community.
- Develops, implements, and annually reviews and approves all agency policies and procedures with input from department heads.
- Develops, implements and evaluates recommendations from agency committees, including quality assurance, utilization review, pharmacy, infection control, patient care, safety, etc. and acts on these recommendations.
- Assures compliance with Federal, State, County and local regulations pertaining to the operation of the CS and WRAP programs and is responsible for informing appropriate staff of applicable additions, deletions, or changes to such regulations.
- Develops, negotiates, implements and monitors all contractual agreements with outside contractors and vendors.
- Employs qualified personnel to select and maintain an adequate and competent employee complement to ensure the provision of quality child care and supervision to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Public Administration or equivalent related field required. Master’s degreepreferred.
- Five (5) years experience as a health care administrator.
- Experience with psychiatric inpatient treatment management and adolescents preferred.
License or Certification
- Licensed as LMFT, LCSW or PSY.
- Valid California Driver's License required.
- Ability to interact and communicate both verbally and in writing with seriously emotionally disturbed adolescents,adults, staff, physicians and the public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal, State and Local licensing regulations, OSHA, MediCal, Titles 22, 24 and 9.
- Knowledge of private insurance contracting and claiming preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational and management skills.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, up to 2 hours.
- MFTI and ACSW’s receive supervision for BBS hours
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid benefits package including medical, dental and vision and many other voluntary benefits
- Rewarding work environment with excellent opportunities for career growth
- Excellent work/life balance including generous vacation and holiday pay
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment
- On the job training including paid CEU opportunities and career development
- Flexible work schedule and environment
- Mileage reimbursement