This position is responsible for partnering with the leadership of the Compensation and Benefits area in the administration and vendor relations management for 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), stock-based equity programs, deferred compensation, preparation of board materials and other programs as assigned.
- Serves as liaison to associates and vendors. Ensures that inquiries related to programs, policies, and procedures are clearly and accurately addressed in a timely manner.
- Develops and executes communications for 401(k), ESPP, equity and other assigned programs.
- Participates in the Chico's FAS, Inc. Investment Committee meetings. Coordinates the distribution of information and final meeting minutes.
- Audits plan participation, payroll deductions, and executes benefit interfaces to payroll and plan providers.
- Assists with assurance of data integrity by auditing data against source documents for programs assigned.
- Prepares and audits board materials both for submission to the board and post hoc to ensure approved data loaded into databases as required.
- Creates and maintains records and files, in support of escalated vendor and associate issues, with attention to accuracy and confidentiality.
- Responsible for the transfer of data on the existing computer interfaces between Chico's FAS Benefits Department and various vendors. Works with IT and HRIS, to resolve data transmission issues as they arise and insure error free data transfer between systems
- Multi-tasks effectively on independent assignments and collaborative, team projects.
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- 5+ years' experience in compensation & benefits administration
- Excellent customer service orientation with strong analytical and written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of ERISA, IRS, DOL, and SEC regulations on 401(K) and ESPP, to provide administrative support and customer service in the health and welfare plans area
- Working knowledge of equity plan requirements related to grants, vesting, taxation, and other related areas
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- HRIS experience