Burlington County Endoscopy Center (BCEC), an endoscopy ASC located in Lumberton, NJ, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator/Director of Nursing!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily clinical staffing and flow of patients through the endoscopy experience
- Recruiting, hiring, and evaluating all personnel
- Supervision of all staff including RNs, endoscopy techs and front-office personnel
- Assuring compliance to all clinical policies and procedures by the Physicians and staff
- Fiscal and operational accountability, including assisting with the preparation of an annual budget
- Preparation and management of paperwork and studies necessary for continued certification and accreditation
- HIPAA/Safety and Infection Control Officer
- Monitoring all procedure area purchases
- Focus on quality of care and patient satisfaction
- BS or equivalent college degree
- Current NJ RN License
- 2 years prior experience in a management role in a health care facility.
- Supervisory experience, with fiscal responsibility in a for-profit healthcare setting, including infection prevention and control services.
- ACLS certified, with experience in GI diagnostic procedures.
- Familiarity with state, Medicare and accreditation requirements (JCAHO preferred).
- Proficient in computer programs including Excel and Word, and prior experience with billing systems/software.
- A working knowledge of Medical terminology, CPT codes, ICD-9 codes, patient registration, charge entry functions or other billing related experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.