Health Central Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, is one of central Florida's most progressive healthcare providers. Located in Ocoee/Winter Garden just minutes from Orlando, our facility features a unique design, 212-bed acute care hospital, as well as an Emergency Department. Health Central Hospital’s commitment, attitude and actions reflect 60 years of service to its surrounding communities and neighbors.
Health Central Hospital is seeking an Administrative Supervisor. The Administrative Supervisor will serves as a clinical resource agent to nursing units and allied health departments for problem solving.
Graduate from an approved school of nursing. Bachelordegreerequired in nursing, business or health related field.
· Maintains current RN license in the state of Florida.
· Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider and ACLS training.
· PALS required at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies
Four (4) years clinical experience
· Coordinates patient care and patient placement in collaboration with nurse managers and administrators.
· Acts as a resource person for routine nursing policies and procedures, legal issues, patient rights and compliance with the standards of regulatory and accrediting agencies.
· Coordinates staffing of all nursing units in conjunction withnurse manager/designee.
· Coordinates patient placement in cooperation with the physician.
· Facilitates procurement of medical supplies and/or equipment.
· Works with other divisions and outside agencies to provide equipment or supplies not available in-house.
· Assists nursing personnel and family members in all circumstances that surround the death of a patient; facilitate all arrangements for autopsies; determine appropriate referrals to Medical Examiner.
· Assists allied health departments when applicable.
· Coordinates utilization of staff from other departments.