Plymouth Meeting, PA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 185 days agoby Deepak Kumar
Position Title: Administrative Specialist
Position Number: 284882
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Report Development, Data Analysis, Customer Service
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Department Support Specialist
Duration: 12 months
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
* Performs a variety of support functions to support the department.
* Handles multiple projects and may assist in compiling data and generating reports.
* Requires 1-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Assisting customer call back initiative, customer service experience is a must with database/CRM experience desirable.
* Position will assist calling back customers that have identified gas leakages and following through to resolution for the customer.
* There will also be a clerical component consisting of paperwork and internal follow up.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)