Ulteig is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Services Manager. This position is responsible for staying current with the needs and priorities of office operations and acts as the point of contact on daily operational issues. This position recommends assignments and process improvements that deliver to employees a professional and functional working environment, while achieving maximum expense control and productivity. The Administrative Services Manager is a member of the administrative team and manages administrative staff.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of Administrative Assistants, communicating job expectations, planning, and evaluating work performance; develops and coaches team members to drive consistent performance
- Continuously monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; assesses and monitors work load, administrative support systems, and internal reporting relationships
- Coordinates and reviews the work plan for the Admin department; identifies and resolves problems, monitors work flow and reviews and evaluates work products, methods and procedures
- Assist with work related questions or concerns in relation to department issues
- Process expense reports, process and code incoming invoices
- Manage various department responsibilities such as renewing memberships and subscriptions
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers and employees
- Provides exceptional communication both to the Admin department team members and to the employees the team supports
- Performs a variety of administrative support duties such as negotiating pricing agreement with vendors for supplies, printing services and hotel direct bill agreements under established guidelines
- Manages administrative budget and controls department expenses
- Improves and documents administrative processes
- Collaborates with department managers and other administrative assistants to provide the most appropriate level of service
What We Expect from You
- Two year technical degree or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of high-level administrative experience.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- Management experience required.
- Experience in assisting corporate team functions.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Must have authorization to work permanently in the U.S
What You Can Expect from Ulteig
For 75 years, we've built a culture focused on people – both our clients and our employees. We realize that a huge part of our success has relied heavily on the dedication and focus of our workforce; this is why we make investing in our employees a top priority. Being 100% employee-owned means, we take our own success and the success of our clients personally.
We offer our team members
- Flexible Workplace
- Employee Ownership
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Environment
- Innovative Culture