We are looking for Administrative Secretary for our client in Rancho Mirage, CA
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Job Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Preferred: Business/secretarial course
- Preferred: 2years recent secretarial experience in comparable position.
- The position assists in administrative operations as directed by the CAO; provides various clerical, administrative, and general office support involving word processing, creating of forms, report preparation, record and file maintenance, scheduling of meetings, mail distribution and telephone reception.
- Self motivated, self starter, and able to organize efforts around helping clients have a positive experience.
- Skills and strengths in all forms of communications, particularly verbal and written.
- Exercises a high degree of initiative, judgment, and discretion.
- Analyses situations accurately and takes effective action.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to create excellence in service.
- Excellent customer service skills with patients, co-workers and guests.
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Maintains organized office space. Filing system is maintained for easy retrieval of information.
- Performs clerical duties for the Cancer Center and it's direct reports. Composes own memos and correspondence from general instruction. Does work processing and assists in creation of forms and flyers for the department.
- Maintains calendars. Changes in schedule are relayed to all concerned in a timely manner.
- Records and transcribes minutes as required. Arranges meeting dates, times and locations. Prepares meeting notifications and meeting packets. Requests food service as appropriate.
- Revises and prepares new policies and procedures for department manuals. Distributes updates in a timely manner to all appropriate areas.
- mostly front office.