KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communications, public relations planning, analysis, organizing, writing, group presentations, individual counseling and working with diverse group of people.
- Bilingual -- Spanish, French or Creole -- fluency high desirable
- Data entry and computer literate
- WICSIS and WIC competencies
- Grant writing experience/skills
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Nutritional Science, Community Nutrition, clinical or Human Nutrition, Dietetics or Foods and Nutrition or Public Health Nutrition, from a regionally accredited college or university or one recognized by the New York State Education Department.
- Four (4) years experience as a Nutritionist in a clinical or community setting, of which at least two (2) must be in a WIC Clinic. Supervisory experience highly desirable.
- Experience working with a diverse group of people especially low income population.