$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Boston, MA 02108
Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
8 - 10 years
Posted 63 days ago
Bachelor's Degree required.
Requires 7+ years directly related management experience in a large acute care hospital setting, including a minimum of 5 years of prior supervisory experience with different role groups including administrative support staff and providers. Experience must include network/program development and practice management. Preference for management of multiple locations.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Time Management: Exceptional organizational skills and ability to organize time and priorities effectively, asking for direction when appropriate. Flexibility to workindependently and to handle multiple tasks and deadline pressures.
• Quality Assurance: Skills to work efficiently and effectively and strive to do so in all aspects of position. Ability to effectively manage day-to-day operations, establish and maintain policies and procedures, monitor service statistics, manage patient flow and "front desk" operations, coordinate space and infrastructure issues, and ensure effective coordination of training programs. Ability to engender these skills among staff.
• Personnel Management: Ability to skillfully handle issues of sensitive nature with respect to confidentiality, abiding by institutional guidelines. Ability to recruit, train and supervise staff and to ensure that performance evaluations, payroll, employee changes and other HR transactions are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Ability toprovide support, direction and development to staff.
• Professional knowledge: Extensive knowledge regarding financial, operational, research, and physician practice management, business planning, project management etc. Sufficient knowledge to improve, enhance, or upgrade complex financial, operational and technical systems.
• Leadership: Ability to identify issues/projects and initiates plans to address; Demonstrates forthrightness and integrity. Ability to develop a common vision for diverse constituents, engender teamwork, communicate effectively, sell ideas, and take ownership and responsibility for activities.
• Fiscal Responsibility: Effective financial and analytical skills, including ability to develop and monitor budgets, manage "front-end" billing, and review and address billing statistics and issues to ensure revenue maximization. Ability to ensure timely submission and review of budgets and performance evaluations.
• Discretion and Confidentiality: Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters discreetly and to ensure confidentiality guidelines are maintained by staff.
• Analytical Skills: Ability to conceptualize and conduct complex analysis (financial and operational).
• Critical Thinking/Decision Making: Ability to appropriately evaluate all aspects of a situation and to independently make appropriate and timely decisions.
• Interpersonal/communication: Excellent interpersonal/communications skills and a good command of English language, including medical and scientific terminology.
• Information Systems/Technology Skills: Exceptional computer skills (including operating systems, word processing, database, electronic mail, Internet, spreadsheets, and other office management systems). Proficiency in PC's and MS Office suite. Prior experience with MGH systems (EPIC, Mosaic, etc) helpful
• Safety/Compliance: Knowledge in all aspects of safety and ability to ensure a safe environment for patients, staff and laboratory subjects.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13