Administrative Director of Home Health
• The Joint Commission has recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
• Accredited Orthopedic Center of Excellence from The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission has also recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
• Recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite
• “A” rating on patient safety from The Leapfrog Group based on our exemplary services, processes and structures.
• Designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence according to the American College of Radiology (ACR).
• Commission on Cancer Accreditation recognizing commitment to provide exceptional care to patients
• Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for fifth year in a row.
You will be responsible for:
- The Administrative Director of Home Health services is responsible for the day to day administration of the clinical, operational, and financial activities of the home health department.
- Organizes and directs the home health agency's ongoing functions including the day to day administration, planning, coordinating, managing and directing of all clinical, operational and financial activities of the home health department; maintains ongoing liaison among the governing body, the group of professional personnel and the staff; employs qualified personnel and ensures adequate staff education and evaluations; ensures the accuracy of public information materials and implements an effective budgeting and accounting system.
- Provides leadership in the development of organization objectives, standards of care, policies, and procedures, affecting the programs of the organization, and actively strives to reach stated goals.
- Provides oversight of the clinical, operational and financial functions of the home health department in compliance with regulatory agencies (AHCA, CMS, Medicare COP's, CLIA) and accrediting organizations.
- Directs the implementation of improved work methods and procedures to ensure provision of care/services, managing resources in a responsible manner to ensure a productive environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve, make decisions, and establish effective rapport with personnel, patients, families, physicians, and colleagues for the effective operation of the home health program.
- Responsible for the development of the operating and capital budgets on an annual basis for home health and operates the department in a fiscally responsible manner.
What will you need?
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state of Florida
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field.
- Minimum of five to seven years of previous management experience in health care related field
- Prior home health administrator experience